Turnaround Time + Shipping
You will receive your first set of PDF proofs within 5 business days of submitting payment and order details, including all wording.
After receiving the digital proofs, you can request up to two rounds of revisions. Revised proofs will be sent within 2 business days after I have received your list of revisions.
Once you approve the final proofs, your full order will ship via USPS Priority Mail within 14 business days. Very rarely there are factors beyond my control that can affect the ship deadline, such as printing or shipping delays. If an issue arises that will cause your order to ship after 14 business days, I will be upfront in communicating with you and make every effort to speed your order along as quickly as possible - this usually involves requesting an upgrade to Rush Shipping from the printer, or having the items shipped directly to you from the printer, etc.
All in all, you can plan on approximately one month turnaround time from start to finish.
Due to the personalized nature of the product, all wedding stationery, stamp and envelope sales are final. Please review the terms of service below.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting full or partial payment, you (customer) agree to the following terms of service:
- Customer is responsible for supplying all text, proofreading, and must submit written approval of all final PDF proofs before designs are printed.
- Prices include 2 rounds of revisions. No refunds or free printing will be issued due to mistakes or typos that were overlooked by customer during the proofing process. Customer must submit written approval of final proofs before any printing is ordered.
- Customer acknowledges that the colors displayed on screen may vary from the printed pieces and has been informed that the most accurate way to view the color of the printed pieces is refer to the printed Color Guide, which is included with all sample orders.
- Customer agrees that he/she shall not hold Alisa Bobzien liable for any incidental or consequential damages that arise from Alisa Bobzien’s failure to perform any aspect of the project in a timely manner, regardless of whether such failure was caused by intentional or negligent acts or omissions by Alisa Bobzien or a third party.
- Alisa Bobzien retains ownership of the copyrights to the original artwork and design files, and reserves the right to display and link to the completed project as part of her portfolio and to write about the project on web sites, in magazine articles and in books about related subject matter.